Saturday, January 14, 2006

Video from a Recent Visit

I took a video from yesterdays visit...I took a few clips from the beginning of it and made a Quicktime video. It will give you an idea of what we are doing three times a day when we go to the NICU. I'll do some more of the movie tomorrow.

You'll see from the video that Hannah, like her soccer playing father, likes to kick. We may have the next Mia Hamm in our midst!

Hannah is eating well (loving breast milk!) and may be of the right weight to begin using what's called an icelot which means she will be out of the incubator soon. Her bilurubin count has lowered over the last day or so as well. We've had good news several days in a row and that is extremely comforting.

Alexis and I continue to get sweet, touching emails, flowers, gifts and calls from so many of you. It will be hard to respond to everyone now but please know that we appreciate your support.

Quicktime Movie of Hannah (1.3 MB)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Nels and Alexis,

Congratulations on your engagement and on the birth of your beautiful daughter, Hannah! I am so happy for all three of you and cannot wait to meet the newest member of the Henderson family. Please let me know if I can help with anything.

Love,
Julie I.

6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home