Saturday, January 28, 2006

Bath & Manicure

Remember to Click on the Picture for Larger Ones!

Hannah had a manicure the other day as she kept on scratching herself when she throws her hands all over the place during diaper changes. Her feet go every which way -- dancer or soccer player? and her hands are expressive. It's the only time swaddling techniques don't work -- as you can't swaddle. Love the light on both of them as Alexis tries to pare down Hannah's nails.

Her hands as you can see from this picture of her hand on my finger are too small to use nail clippers. Alexis took this picture today as I was feeling like the contrast was so great. Excuse the dry hands :) Still recovering from scrubbing up at the hospital every day.



Here's some pics from Hannah's first bath. She moved around a lot and cried a little -- overall she hasn't cried much. Alexis and I have been holding the space of "this is a piece of cake". There have been more than a few adjustments but overall -- Hannah has been a joy to behold.

My mother sent us Hannah's detailed astrological chart -- it was really interesting to read into her future. Even more interesting is how charts so often describe people to a tee -- I had mine redone a few years ago. My mother had done my first one -- I will keep up the tradition with my grandchild -- and so much was right on target. It will be interesting to read the detailed version 20 years from now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home